Configuring Amazon integration for BrandChamp allows us to read orders from your Amazon Seller Central account in order to detect referrals. If an order contains a discount code that matches a referral discount code you configured in BrandChamp, then a referral sale will be registered.
Configuring Amazon Integration for BrandChamp
- You must sign up for Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS) using your existing Seller Central account.
- You enter identifiers from your MWS account into the BrandChamp admin portal to establish the link
Step 1 - Sign up for Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS)
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.com.
- Click the "Register as a developer" button (used to be called "Sign up for MWS")
- Log into your Amazon seller account.
- On the MWS registration page, click the button for I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS.
- In the Application Name text box, type the name of the application that you want to use. This doesn't need to be the exact name; it is merely for your reference in the future.
- In the Application's Developer Account Number text box, enter 3097-8014-6254.
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreements and click the Next button.
- Copy your account identifiers (Seller ID, MWS Authorization Token, and Marketplace ID). You must save your details before closing this page! It is also a good practice to print this page and save it in a safe place.
Step 2 - Link your Amazon MWS Account with BrandChamp
- Log into the BrandChamp admin portal and click the “Integrations” link in the sidebar (under the “Configuration” section)
- Click the “add” link under the Amazon Integration heading
- Using the identifiers you copied when registering for Amazon MWS above, enter:
- Your Amazon Seller ID in the Merchant ID field
- Enter the MWS Auth Token (that usually starts with "amzn.mws.")
- Click Add to save the changes
If all information has been entered correctly, the BrandChamp system will start to synchronize your orders periodically (every 20 minutes) and you see the sales and referral amounts on the BrandChamp dashboard update accordingly.
Note: it can take a little time to synchronize all orders initially, so worth checking back in an hour or two after creating the integration to check if sales figures have updated on admin dashboard.